- visited New Orleans and the French Quarter;
- got a taste of Cajun Country in Louisiana;
- met up with RVing friends in south Texas;
- toured one of our president's homes;
- caught up with a former student; and
- blazed new trails (for us) in New Mexico.
And that's certainly what we did today. Well, we did do a bit of housekeeping chores: laundry, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and financial updates. But, that was all done by noon and the rest of the day was a whole lot of nothing. Oh, yes! Randy took a nap and I cross stitched!
By 4pm I felt like it should be 10pm!! Not sure why, but the afternoon just dragged by. I needed to do something, so we took a drive into downtown Deming (not much to see). I wanted to find the local Curves, the church we're going to attend on Sunday, and also grab something for dinner. We accomplished all three tasks, I'm happy to say. But, it was still only 5pm and neither of us was hungry, so we got a couple of subs from Subway to take home.
Now we're watching a movie we recorded awhile ago. That's it for today. Hope your Saturday was more exciting than ours! ;)
Until the next time . . .