Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Back in the Swing

Today was a good day. :) We woke up to sunshine, which is always a good thing. And I got myself out the door and to Curves. Man, why does being away from exercise for just a week feel more like a year!?!?!???

Randy & I ran some errands later in the morning: picked up prescriptions at WalMart, got a late breakfast at CB, did some shopping at Michael's and bought me a couple pairs of sneakers.

The afternoon was relaxing, watching TV and catnapping (Randy). This evening I went to Bible study. I came home to a dinner that was almost ready. Very nice.

It feels good to be back in the swing of our routine.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment