Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Is It Really Over??

I'm not sure I believe it. Yet. Sure, the rain has stopped and the clouds are moving out, but I'll believe there's a sun in the sky when I see it. But, right now, the forecast is for sunnier skies tomorrow. I sure am prayin' for that! So very tired of being damp and cold.

Not much to report here. We did venture out for about an hour. I went to Curves while Randy got a propane tank filled. We headed home after that. And have been hunkered down inside since.

Poor Randy had to drain tanks today – in this ugly, wet weather. I felt so bad for him. But, he is such a trooper. He never complains, just gets it done.

Dinner was Italian chicken with green beans and cheddar garlic biscuits.

That's it! Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment