Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Beginning of a Busy Week

This promises to be a very busy week. In light of that, we didn't want to over tax ourselves today, so after church, we came home, got some lunch, and promptly took naps! I'm not sure how long Randy slept, but I think I slept for a couple of hours! And I rarely do that. I woke up in time to get dinner ready. :)

After a dinner of crockpot chicken stroganoff, rice, green beans and biscuits, we walked over to the clubhouse for the ice cream social. Lots of folks were already settled in their seats because they were watching the Super Bowl. Not having a horse in that race, Randy & I weren't into watching it this year. Actually, Randy could care less about watching it any year!

We sat with Darrell & Judy, their friends, Mike & Peggy, and Mike & Gerri. And, oh my gosh, did we laugh! One statement would lead to another which lead to another, and well, you know how that goes. Judy, Gerri & I had tears running down our faces a couple of times! The fun we have!! :) I am so grateful for the gift of laughter among friends.

The rest of our evening has been spent in our recliners (is there any better place??) in front of the TV. I did finish up my Bible study lesson so I'm ready for tomorrow evening. Randy's been watching his DVR'd episodes of "Holmes on Homes" on HGTV. He really likes that Mike Holmes.

I think this is going to be the laziest day we'll have all week. And we totally enjoyed it.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment