Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year to all!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year! Randy & I had a lazy (what a surprise!) day today, but started it off with breakfast out with Kevin. That was a nice way to start the year - we don't get a lot of time with him anymore. I found out that I really enjoy his company; isn't that a nice thing to know about your relationship with your kids? I think it is.

I hope that all of you have a great year - do something that you've always wanted to do! Don't wait, 'cause you never know if you'll ever get another chance to do it. Don't waste energy on missed opportunities, make new ones! And be sure to tell those you love that you love them.

We leave Maryland early, early Wednesday morning and will spend a couple of nights with Dan & Debbie in Birmingham. Then, Friday morning it's off to Summerdale to pick up the RV. We hope to be on the road middle to late next week. First stop, New Orleans; then who knows!

I talked with Ray & Judy this evening. They're at Frog Creek in Florida with the rest of the gang. Kinda makes me a little sad that we're not going back this year, but I know we're going to have a wonderful time out west. And, we'll see them again on the road or back in Florida another year. It's just nice to be reminded that we've got lots of folks to catch up with in one way or another.

Well, we'll "talk" again soon. Until the next time . . . enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment