Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Being Lazy in Kansas

I haven't been posting because there's nothing going on. We've been really lazy so far this week. I told Randy we have to stop that and get moving, doing something – ANYTHING – next week. :) There is an Oz museum close by (after all we ARE in Kansas) so we may check that out.

Our weather's been pretty good, we've had mostly sunny days. It got chilly overnight; was 48* outside this morning and only 56* inside! Could it be time to run the furnace? I am so not ready for that. I'll just turn on the electric heater and take the chill off. How's that for denial?

Okay, I can't think of anything else to ramble about, so

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment