Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Still Hanging with the Parents

Well, my mom had her surgery on Monday, and I am very grateful to say that it went well, with no complications. She came home yesterday and, with the exception of feeling pretty washed out and moving slowly, she's doing great. And I figure, at 79, she's allowed to move slowly after surgery!

There's nothing on the agenda today and I'm making sure it stays that way. The next couple of days are filled with doctor's appointments for both my folks, so I told them we were going nowhere today. I didn't get much of an argument, either!

Randy is glad to be home in Bonifay but says he misses me. What else is he gonna say??? :) And as much as I'm so ready to be home with him, I know that I'm where I need to be right now. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go well and I'll be on a plane flying home on Monday.

A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our eldest, Ginny!! Enjoy your day, sweetheart.

That's it from the Eastern Shore of MD. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment