Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ever been to a Flatulence Fest????

Well, we participated in our first Flatulence Fest! Actually, it was a bean recipe cook-off. Lots of us in the part cooked our favorite bean dish and then folks in the park walked around tasting all of the dishes, finally voting for their favorite one. I brought bean dip and chips. And I got 7 votes!! Granted that was half of the votes the winners got, but still . . . I was very happy about that. Many people came over to get a taste because others had told them how good it was. I know, I know, it's not a gourmet recipe, but heck, people liked it so what else matters!! It was a fun night with Red Dog JAM ending the evening with a short concert.

Here are a couple of pictures you might get a kick out of. In the chefs picture, I'm on the front row, sitting down at the far end of the row. The rest are self-explanatory, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:00 AM

    Terry~
    I can't tell you how much it meant to me to receive your note in the mail about my sister. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including her in your prayers. It means sooooo much to me!!!!

    Love, Marisa

    ReplyDelete