Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Mixed Weekend

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day. We just hung around the RV.

Today was a bit of a different story. We were out the door early, about 8:20, for church. We attended with Lindsay and Reagan this morning, then went to breakfast. Jason wasn't able to be with us because he had to work.

After breakfast Randy & I scooted home to change and pick up Blackie as we were going to Lindsay's for the afternoon to watch Reagan for a couple of hours.

I wasn't much fun today because I had a headache for most of it. I grabbed a short nap between church and Lindsay's, but it didn't seem to help much. I hate not feeling well when we're with Reagan. She likes me to play with her and it's tough for me to say no. I don't often, but today I wasn't a fun Nana.

Once Lins got home, we decided to grab some dinner at Friendly's. Jason was able to join us, which was nice.

After dinner, we came on home. Blackie will be staying with Jason, Lindsay & Reagan for the week we're gone. So, we came home to pack for our trip to Maine.

Yep, we're heading north tomorrow morning to spend the next few days with Darrell & Judy and Mike & Peggy. We're looking so forward to seeing them! But, first we've got a long drive ahead of us. With stops, we figure it's gonna be about 11 hours on the road. We're not towing the rig, so those are easier hours than when we're towing. It's still gonna be a long day. But, so very worth it!

The next post will be from Maine!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your headache is better. That is not fun to say the least. Have fun on your road trip and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. I still want to see Maine. Hope you take lots of pictures, and hope your headache is gone today. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete