Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Enjoying family & getting back to work

We have been spending time with the kids. Have spent lots of hours with Reagan and getting to know who she is. And who she is, is wonderful! She is such a happy little girl and Lindsay is a great mom. Watching Lindsay & Jason parent Reagan is so much fun. Kevin & Mandy are doing well, so we are grateful for that. And we still need to get down to see Chuck, Ginny & Tommy; our schedules seem to be opposite one another - but, we'll get there!

Another adjustment is getting back to the work routine! No more just hanging around the RV, reading, figuring out what to do with the day - we know! Three days a week (yeah, tough gig, huh?) we work at the campground. I'm kinda glad to have a routine, I like that. But, I had forgotten how bad my back and legs ache after standing for six or seven hours on that concrete floor! UGH! I'm sure it'll get better. It is fun working with the folks we worked with last year. AND, it's great to get our site fee paid for!

I am looking forward to this weekend. We're going to my sister's for a cookout on Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day and my birthday. Then, of course, Sunday is Mother's Day.

And on that note, I wish all of you great moms out there a wonderful, celebration-filled Mother's Day. Enjoy the day and celebrate who you are!

Love to all. Keep in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment