Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Red Skelton Tribute Show

We went to a great show yesterday, Red Skelton Tribute Show with Tom Mullica. I took lots of pictures, but once again, am having trouble uploading them here. Please take a look at them at http://community.webshots.com/user/guiler85/0, our Webshots site. You will be amazed at how Tom transforms into Red Skelton and all of his characters.

We had front row seats which concerned me because, as I said to Barb just before the show started, I tend to get into trouble at comedy shows because of my loud laugh. Yes, I know that's so hard to believe! HUSH! Well, do I know myself, or what???!?!!? Not five minutes into the show, something funny was said and I laughed. That's all "Red" needed. For the rest of the show, I was part of it. He was so funny, not just the jokes, but his facial expressions got me going. Needless to say, he had a good time with me. Toward the end of the show, though, he presented me with a signed poster, a gift for being his best "laugher." Several times during the show, he offered me money to just come and sit in his shows and laugh. I told him I'd take him up on it! At the end of the show, he stood outside and greeted each person as he/she came out, which was very nice. I was able to get a picture with him. Pretty cool.

Weather's supposed to be kinda nasty again today. We'll be making dinner for Roy & Barb tonight as they are leaving tomorrow to head back to Ohio. It's been great catching up with them again and we hope to see them sometime this winter. Not sure what the next week will bring for us. I'm sure we find something to do!

Until then . . . take care of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment