Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hit the Ground Running

It didn't take us long to get back in the swing of life in LA. We are busy. And it has been so good to catch up with everyone.

Both Randy & I have already been to our respective music groups – me to my Tuesday & Thursday dulcimer groups and choir at church and Randy has rejoined the Baldwin Pops.

I have been to Curves twice and will go tomorrow as well. I've also joined a walking group at the clubhouse. This group “walks” to a Leslie Sassone video. It's a good workout. I go Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7am and “walk” for about 30 minutes, or 2 miles. This is a good addition to my Curves routine.

Tonight we went out to dinner with Jim & Ellie Meacham. It was a lovely evening. We first met Jim & Ellie in November 2008 when they stayed here for a few days. Then, we met up again in February 2009 in Rockport, TX. Since then we've kept up with each other via blogs (when Ellie updates theirs!! heehee) or Facebook. Jim & Ellie feel the same way we do about Rainbow Plantation and this area. It is “home.” They are also staying through December, at least. So we're going to have lots of time to play.

Not much on the agenda for the next few days. I've got a hair appointment tomorrow – I need to get this mop under control! And that's about it.

Life is good.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment