Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Visit to The Opryland Hotel

After a relaxing day at home, just enjoying the sunshine from the inside because of the VERY breezy cold air outside, we went back to the Opryland Hotel so we could see the Christmas decorations all lit up. I couldn't wait! I love Christmas lights!!

There was no disappointment - the decorations were 1000 percent better at night! We had dinner at the Irish pub in the hotel and then walked around taking more pictures. I wish I could have taken even more, but as stated in previous posts, my camera doesn't take good pictures at night.

I could have wandered around the hotel all night. Everywhere I looked there was another decoration or display or light to ogle. Once again, I was like a kid in the candy store - so much to see, so little time. Plus we found some wall murals that were just beautiful.

It's off to the Jack Daniels Distillery tomorrow. I know, I said that yesterday, but it was soooooo cold out, neither one of us wanted to go outside. The wind is supposed to vacate tomorrow, so it's down the road we'll go.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment