Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a glorious day to celebrate Jesus' resurrection! The sun was shining brightly and we spent the first part of the day worshiping and celebrating at church. I hope you and your families were able to spend some time together this weekend.


This afternoon we met at the clubhouse to have Easter dinner with about 130 of our closest friends. The park provided the ham and everyone brought a dish or two to share at their tables. As always, the food was good and the socializing was loud and fun.

I have to correct something from yesterday's post about Bill & Lark's home. It's on Mobile Bay, not Weeks Bay as I thought. Thanks, Lark, for setting me straight! :) And Lark sent me a couple of photos of the ceiling of the tower room. So, here they are. Beautiful, huh?

We are looking forward to a busy week as our time here in Alabama comes to a close. We'll be leaving a week from Tuesday, so we've got lots of good-byes to say and cram in as much fun as we can. Next weekend we'll be participating in another dulcimer festival that's hosted by one of the groups I play with, The Jubilee Pickers. I'm looking forward to that!


Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Terry! My dad just sent me the link to your blog, and I am so excited to find such an easy way to keep up with you now! Your pictures are amazing and it looks like you are doing well. Martin and I have a blog as well: 12parscecs.blogspot.com Hope to talk with you soon!
    Love always,
    Beth Anne

    ReplyDelete