Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Here We Sit . . .

Okay, so we pull into the Monaco Service Facility around 7:35am after having to spend last night at a nearby campground because the facility didn't have room for us at their campground. Not a big problem. I wait to speak with our service writer, Matt, to let him know we are here and ready for his walk-through and for the coach to be taken in for its service. Yeah, right.


Matt is a really nice guy and I feel badly for him having to deal with the customers who have not been given ALL of the information needed. I fully expected, as we have had this appointment since June of last year, to check in and be taken fairly quickly into the service bay. Not happening. As we sit here at 2:20 in the afternoon, the RV has yet to be taken in for diagnostics. Grrrreaaaat.


I fully understand that service facilities can only estimate the length of time repairs will take, but c'mon! How long have they been doing this? So, we are not sure how long we will be “guests” of Monaco, nor do we know when/if we will get a spot in their campground. We have been told that we will be able to plug into their electric for the night, so I guess that's something. But, I am a trifle annoyed by the scheduling of service.


I've taken several pictures of all of the RVs lined, but since I'm on a WiFi connection, I don't think I'll be able to load them for your viewing pleasure. However, when I get our satellite connection, I'll be sure to do so. Until then, you can look forward to hearing more of the continuing saga.


Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if you were in Monaco in the Mediterranean Sea!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete