Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, January 06, 2012

And It Begins

Randy & I have begun our work routine. Randy's working three mornings a week, four hours each day. I work just two days a week, five hours each day.

This is a very quiet park with campers coming in during the afternoons and evenings, generally staying just one night. Since I work from 9am to 2pm, I don't get a lot of traffic. So, it doesn't seem I'll be very busy. I'm gonna have to get creative 'cause I sure don't want to be bored for four months!

Randy, however, is not bored – at all! With all the trees in the park, he has lots of raking to do. And then, he has to pick up the leaves and get rid of them. And then, there's site maintenance. So, he'll be a busy boy.

Tonight I fixed a brand new dish for dinner – Chicken Caesar Florentine. I got the recipe from Lindsey Domer's blog. It is a definite keeper! Very delicious. I served it with rice as a side dish. Thanks, Lindsey!

I work tomorrow, but Randy doesn't. He's looking forward to that. :) We need to find a church home for the next four months, so Sunday we're going to worship at the church Alicia & Andy (our owners) attend.

Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do some workamping, but for now as long as we have my step mom to take care of, it is out of the question. Have fun, and don't work too hard. Take time to play too!

    ReplyDelete