Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Laid Back Days

For the most part our days are very quiet – even the ones on which we work!

This past Monday was a busy one for me. Randy worked in the morning and I did three loads of laundry. Then at 2:00 I went to work until 6pm. Usually I only work on Fridays and Saturdays from 9am to 2pm, but I worked for Kim Monday. It was busier which is a good thing 'cause I'd rather be busy than bored. And it gave me the opportunity to check folks in because no one comes in before 2pm.

And that was the busiest day of our week!

Tuesday we went out to breakfast and took a ride around the area just to familiarize ourselves with it. Yesterday we just hung out at home. Last night I went to choir at the church we attended on Sunday. Everyone was very welcoming. I look forward to singing with them.

Today Randy worked and I didn't. It's my “me time” day. :) As those of you who live this full-time RV life know, “alone” time is hard to come by. And it's not that I don't love my husband and enjoy his company, but it's always nice to get some time to yourself. And Thursday mornings will be mine. I didn't do much with it today as I woke up with a headache. But, I did work on my cross stitch project.

Tomorrow we both work.

Seems like we're going to have lots of down time the next few months. There's not a lot to do in this area, although the beach is less than a hour south of here. But, since we're not beach people, we probably won't spend much time there. :) And we are trying to save some money this winter, so down time may not be such a bad thing. I'm sure we'll find some things to do, but I'm not too concerned about it. We're very content being in our home. I've got cross stitch projects to complete, books to read, music to play. Randy is very content with his computer and his TV. :)

That's about it for us. Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny, now that we are retired, I don't know how we ever had the time to work!

    Mike and Dee White
    gonerving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete