Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

We Say Monday, You Say Thursday

Thursday is the new Monday – at least for us. :) After having Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, Randy goes back to work on Thursdays; therefore, Thursday is Monday in our house. Confused, yet??? :)

It was a beautiful, sunny day today, best we've had in a few days. Sadly, there's rain in the forecast for the next several days, though. Whether it actually rains or not is anyone's guess. I'm just glad that so far it hasn't rained on the days Randy works. Since he works outside, that wouldn't be fun.

Last night at choir I found out that we have to memorize our music for the Easter program! Dang, I haven't memorized that much music in forever!! Should be interesting. :)

While Randy was working, I was playing. :) I cross stitched, played my dulcimer, worked on my Bible study and watched American Idol.

Randy & I both work tomorrow. Our schedules could be changing a bit as one of the workamper couples may be leaving the park. We're not sure what is going to happen just yet. But, we're open to anything. Andy & Alicia are easy to work for and the work is not difficult at all. So we'll see . . .

Well, that's about it for us. We really don't have much to share with y'all as our days are not very exciting. :) But, I'll post once in awhile just to let you know we're still alive and kicking!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, for some unknown reason, I kept thinking it was Monday! And I don't even have a work schedule to mix me up. Good luck with the music, you'll do fine and you have plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete