Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Finishing Up the Weekend

We are having a quiet end to a fairly quiet weekend. Just got back from a workampers potluck at the clubhouse. Was nice sitting and chatting with everyone. It's a pretty good group of folks here.

This morning we went to First Baptist Church of Bonifay with Andy & Alicia. It was nice. We sat up in the balcony! I don't think I've ever done that before. :) We'll probably go there while we are here. There's a women's Bible study beginning next week and I'm very interested in that; Alicia is, too. I think I may go to choir rehearsal this week as well. What the heck, why not just jump in! :)

Yesterday I worked while Randy had the day off. You know he loved that! :) It was pretty quiet as seems to be the norm for the mornings and early afternoons. Folks don't start coming in until after 2pm 'cause they are ready to get off the road for the night. So, I made myself busy; ensuring the reservation book was up-to-date and sync'd with the monthly calendar, played with a new design for the park brochure, came up with procedure for taking reservations, and anything else I could think of. I would much rather be busy than not.

We didn't do anything last night. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and we watched TV for the rest of the evening. Pretty typical night for us.

Tomorrow I need to do laundry. Randy works in the morning and I'm going to work the afternoon shift in the office. Kim, who is supposed to work that shift, has been sick this past week so I told her just to take it easy and I'd work her shift. This will give me an opportunity to see how the afternoon runs. It's good to know!

Hope you've had a good weekend. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment