Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Randomness

Don't have much to share 'cause we did a whole lot of nothin' today. :) So I'm just sharing some pictures I like. Enjoy!

Last night we had a “threatening” sky, but no storm came about. I thought the sky was very cool-looking so I took a couple of pictures.

Cool sky at Big Bone Lick SP DSCF0065

I haven't posted any pics of grandkids lately so here are a couple of the girls. Tommy is always elusive – just like a 13 year old boy should be! ;)

Reagan, the entrepeneurReagan the entrepeneur

AubreyLynn, the equestrianRiding her horse

Tomorrow we're spending the day with Ray & Judy at an event called Appalachian Festival. Sounds like fun. I'll let you know!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment