Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Did You Celebrate??


Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope each of you was able to share this day with someone you love.

We joined over 170 of our closest friends for dinner this evening at the clubhouse. We had a great meal and good conversation. We shared a table with Dick & Pat, Darrell & Judy, Wendell & Tiffany,
Ralph & Linda Smith, and Ann and Barb. It's amazing to see how many folks came out for dinner. Our park staff is doing a marvelous job of entertaining us and feeding us.

Looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow and I'm ready for it! I've been very busy this week and I'm ready for some down time. I know, I know - every day is down time when you're retired. Believe me, I am NOT complaining. Just gonna get a mani/pedicure tomorrow with a couple of friends and then sit back and enjoy the 70 degree sunshiny weather. Yeah, this is tough . . . ;)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment