Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Lazy Sunday

And I do mean LAZY! We did go to church this morning and stopped at the grocery to pick up a few things, but that was about it. Oh, Randy flushed the tanks, too.

The rest of the day was spent watching TV. I did a marathon of four Nora Roberts movies that I had recorded. I hate doing that, but since the DVR is giving us trouble and the technician is coming tomorrow, I didn't want to lose them. They were pretty good. I had read all the books except one so I kind of knew how they would go.

Randy grilled salmon and I cooked some broccoli for dinner. Now, we're watching The Amazing Race and settled in for the night.

Exciting, huh? ;) Hoping we get the furnace back tomorrow!! Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment