Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, June 01, 2009

The First of the Month and a HOT SHOWER!

Another warm day in Branson - 90 degrees! Not quite ready for it, but here it is. :)

I finally got back to Curves this morning. I hadn't gone in a week; not because I didn't want to, but I couldn't find the one in Sedalia - it wasn't where it was supposed to be! I hate to admit it, but it felt good to exercise. I've really found I miss it when I don't go. UGH! Did I really just say that?

Anyway, after Curves, I hit the bank to get our monthly influx of cash. Then, I went to the post office to pick up the new air mattress. Randy has been sleeping on the couch for the last couple of weeks because his mattress died. It wouldn't hold air and he would end up on the platform of the bed. Not very comfortable. We had the new mattress sent here. Of course, they sent the wrong size! It is usable, but we called and are getting another sent. Nothing is ever easy.

When I got back from all the errands, the RV guy was here and finished! YAY! He was able to fix the leak on the water heater and it didn't cost a bazillion dollars. Really nice guy. If you're in the Branson area, we highly recommend RV Medic. We now have a working water heater! It felt wonderful to take a hot shower in my own bathroom again.

Once I updated the finances, it was time for a trip to WalMart for the first-of-the-month grocery run. Always a big deal. That chore done and it was back home.

Another exciting day in the life of Randy & Terry Guiler. I know all of you just hang by your computers each day just waiting for our posts. Well, now you can go about the rest of your lives. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, a nice hot shower in your own bathroom. Nuthin better....

    Debbie & Rod
    MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete