Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

July

This is going to be a busy month for the Guilers. We've got lots of fun things planned – even an RV road trip! It'll be good for us to mix things up a bit.

I did go to Curves this morning; wasn't sure how much I'd be able to do with this respiratory thing I've got, but I'm glad to say I did my three turns around the circuit and was still breathing when I was done. :) Then, I went to the bank to get our monthly cash.

Most of the day was spent in front of the TV with computers and cross stitching. I did lay down for a bit this afternoon 'cause I'm just not feeling one hundred percent. Randy is still downloading programs to his computer so he can get it back to where it was before he took it to the shop. He thinks it's just about there. Let's hope it stays healthy. I told him we've spent almost as much to get it fixed as we did purchasing it.

We ended the day with dinner at Red Lobster with Dan & Debbie.

Dan, Debbie, Randy & Terry at Red Lobster

It's our last night here and it was good to sit across a meal and just enjoy one another's company without interruption. The four of us get along so well and we have lots of history so there is nothing we can't say to one another. It's fantastic to have friends like them.

Now we are getting ourselves ready to go home tomorrow. We'll be leaving around 7:30, hopefully, so we can get home early enough to settle in before the fireworks begin at the campground. Jason, Lins & Reagan may come out! That's the kind of homecoming I like. :)

Until the next time, from Pennsylvania . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment