Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

And It Ends Well, Too

What a lovely weekend we had. The weather couldn't have been more perfect – low humidity, sunny, just gorgeous.

The major event yesterday was getting the leak in our water heater fixed. Thankfully, it was actually the water heater, but a connection that had gone bad. Greg, campground owner, recommended Millers Service Center, to us. I called them Friday afternoon and arranged for them to come out Saturday.

Millers was great! Not only did they come out quickly, they were personable and knowledgeable. The cost was so dang reasonable as well. Since they had other calls in the area, we weren't charged the full service call fee. Isn't that great?

If you are in the York, PA area,and need a mobile RV tech, be sure to call Millers at 717-633-6331. They are a small operation, with no website, but truly deliver on service.

We spent the rest of Saturday relaxing, much of it outside. I made a stromboli for dinner. We also visited with Penny & Barry for a bit.

This morning we went to the campground's church service. As expected, the message centered around moms. Afterward, I settled into my lounge chair outside, reading and cross stitching. Randy put everything back in the storage that he'd taken out so the water heater could be fixed. He also put out our yard banners and the bird feeder.

Eventually we came inside to watch a little TV. We also made plans to have dinner with Jason, Lins & Reagan at a Japanese restaurant.

I am so fortunate to be loved by so many – in addition to seeing Lindsay, I heard from Kevin & Sam and Ginny. I also got Facebook messages from my sister and my mom. I talked to my mom, too. What a good day.

Happy Mother's Day to my friends. I hope your day was as good as mine!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome - there are far and few good mechanics that put the person before the job!!

    Wanted to wish you Happy Mother's Day!!
    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week end to me. Happy Mother's day to you also. Sorry I haven't been on as much, but the Doctor wants me to only be on the computer for a couple of hours a day. I don't like it, but I don't want my eye sight to get any worse. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete