Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Nice Way to Start Mother’s Day Weekend

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the Mother's Day brunch at Reagan's preschool. This is the second year I've done so. The children's classes make different dishes to share, sing songs, and present their moms with handmade gifts. After brunch is over, a video is shown in which the kids share their love for their moms. Very cute.

My sweet girlies Mother's Day brunch at Reagan's school P1130267Three generations

After the brunch, Lindsay & Reagan gave me my Mother's Day gifts. I loved them!!

Mother's Day gifts Lindsay created a scrapbook of my life – from birth to the present. I couldn’t believe all the things my mom had saved and gave her to include in it. Brought tears to my eyes. Lins makes such beautiful scrapbooks and I am thrilled to have one more of her creations.

P1130277 P1130278

Then the three of us went shopping at Kohl's and out to lunch at Chili's. It was a fabulous way to start Mother's Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment