Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Playing Shuffleboard

Okay, so I'm officially retired - I played shuffleboard today! I subbed for Judy 'cause she subbed for Ray. One of the campers coordinated a shuffleboard league this year and Judy and Ray have been playing in it since the beginning. I have to admit it was fun! And it is harder than it looks, let me tell you!!!! Unfortunately, I didn't do very well and our team lost, but I gave it my best shot.

Randy's out playing golf with a few of the guys today. He's not back yet, so I hope he's having fun. He hasn't played golf in FOREVER! Luckily all the guys just play for fun.

Guess we really are old fogies now, huh? That's okay, we're having a blast! Wish you were here with us.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Did you say you're officially "retired" or "retarded"?!? Just kidding!! Good for you guys! And Dad's playing golf, wow! Bunch of snowbirds down there in FL!!

    Love and miss ya!
    Linds

    ReplyDelete