Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Talent Show

The Talent Show was a HOOT! We all had the best time. The audience sure seemed to enjoy themselves, too. I've put a few pictures here, but there are more at our website, http://community.webshots.com/user/guiler85/0, if you're interested. Randy also took a video of me singing. It's not great quality (the video, NOT me!!), but you'll get the idea. You can see that at http://www.dropshots.com/guiler85.

Judy was a HUGE hit as Phyllis Diller. She was very funny. The Hee Haw Honies were great, too. I had fun singing a Patsy Cline tune and folks seemed to enjoy it. Randy was the best stagehand ever.

We will miss these folks next year. Most everyone comes back year after year, but we plan to head west, so we'll have to hear about all the fun from Ray & Judy.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    Hi Randy and Terry

    Bob G. was kind enough to send me your site. You two are doing exactly what my husband and I want to do when we retire. I'm glad you're having a ball. Take care!

    ReplyDelete