Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yep! Today is my 51st birthday and I am thrilled to be living the life that God has blessed me with - traveling full-time with the man of my dreams; the mother of 2 great kids and stepmother to another great kid; the grandmother of the 2 most wonderful grandkids in the world; and daughter to the best parents a person could ask for.

Aren't you jealous????? :)

I had a very laid back day. Started it at Curves with a good workout, then came home and, while drinking my 2 cups of coffee for the day, I watched the finale of The Celebrity Apprentice (I had recorded it). Very happy that Joan Rivers won, by the way! :)

About noon I met Sara for lunch and then we had our nails done. Aren't our toes pretty?

The rest of the day has been spent in my recliner, catching up on shows that we recorded and just doin' a whole lotta nothing. And I've enjoyed every minute!

A HUGE thank you to all of you for the phone calls, emails, and Facebook good wishes. It's wonderful to be loved by so many. I truly do appreciate it. :)

Back to reality tomorrow. Here's a couple of pictures of our four-legged "grandkids."

From left to right: Zoe, Koenig & Xena
Waiting for their treats after doing a trick

Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay6:50 AM

    Your toes look beautiful! Glad you had a nice day! Wish my toes were in that picture, too!

    ReplyDelete