Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Celebrating AubreyLynn

Randy & I worked Friday and I worked an eight-hour shift on Saturday. Quiet days. I figured the best thing about the visitor center being quiet is that I'm making great progress on Christmas gifts. :)

The weekend was really about AubreyLynn. With everyone feeling better, the party was on! So,on Sunday Randy and I got to Donna & Steve's a few minutes past 11am. The plan was to grill burgers and hot dogs, have lunch and then celebrate AubreyLynn's birthday. My contribution to the meal was tortilla chips and bean dip. :)

Finally, lunch was over and it was time for cake!!

Happy birthday, AubreyLynn!

DSCF0570  I got it now!

Whew . . .

After a bit of clean up, AubreyLynn was ready for presents. Presents!!! And thanks to technology, my folks, Jason, Lins and Reagan were able to “join” us to watch AubreyLynn open her presents. That was very special.

DSCF0588

DSCF0590

We had a great time with family. DSCF0602 Seeing AubreyLynn have fun was a perfect way to spend the day. We are grateful for this little one God has given us and love watching her grow.

 

The week ahead is much the last as the last few. We're working today, tomorrow and Thursday. I hope to go see AubreyLynn and Sam on Friday. We'll see how it goes.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. She is just adorable!! I know she had a super birthday with her terrific family!!

    ReplyDelete