Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just a Few Pictures

With nothing much to write about, I thought I'd share a few pictures. We have a very nice site here at the Visitor Center – level concrete pad with 50amp service, surrounded by trees. If we had better cell reception, I'd be happy here for a long time.

DSCF0543

Site at Hillsdale Lake CoE Visitor Center, KS

DSCF0544

And here is what I see out my window at the Center.

Bathing beauties

Hummingbirds outside the visitor center

We've had up to eight hummingbirds at a time at the feeder. And they are funny to watch as they fight over it.

That's it. We're working tomorrow and I work all day Saturday. Hopefully, Sunday we'll finally be celebrating AubreyLynn's birthday. Everyone seems to be healthy, or as close as we're gonna get. :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment