Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Set Up in San Antonio

After an easy, three hour trip, we're in San Antonio! Well, just south of it, in Von Ormy. We'll be here a week and are looking forward to sight seeing. We saw some great things when we were here in 2006, so we know there's lots out there!

Tomorrow's going to be a chore day - Curves, grocery, and cleaning. Not fun, but necessary. I also hope to get together this weekend with one of "my girls" from Grace. Kendra was in my small group when I was serving in Youth Ministry and she is now living here. I'm excited about seeing her!

That's it for now. More to come, I hope! Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment