Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hospital Days

Not much to share here. I'm spending the days at the hospital with Mommy. Randy's hanging out at home. I did get myself to Curves this morning, so that was a good thing.

Daddy wasn't as perky today as he was yesterday. I'm praying it was just a bad day and he'll be feeling better tomorrow. He's off the morphine drip and not taking any meds now, which is pretty darn amazing. Doctor said he may be able to come home tomorrow, guess we'll see.

Thanks again for all the prayers. I know they are the power behind the healing. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. He might have overdone it yesterday. Tell him even though he thinks (and acts like) he is 20 something, he needs to rest up and heal the right way. But I am glad he is doing so well.
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete