Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Another Wednesday

Got myself up and was ready to get out the door to go to Curves at 7:00 this morning, when I asked Randy if he thought we needed to get a propane tank filled. He wasn't sure, but he checked and sure enough, one was empty. We were going to get it filled at a place near my Curves, so we left a bit later than usual 'cause the store wasn't open until after 7:30.

We got back home and I pulled out a new cross stitch project. It's a kit so it comes with everything you need, or it's supposed to! I began separating the floss colors and found several of the colors didn't have the correct number of floss and actually was missing two colors altogether! I was not pleased as you can imagine. So, I've emailed the company requesting the missing floss. We'll see how long it takes them to get back to me.

This afternoon I went over to the clubhouse to the weekly music jam. It was so good to see everyone. And it seems they were happy to see me, too. That was nice. And if they weren't, they put on a good show! :) We played for two hours, as usual, and I am beat. My arms and back hurt. It's amazing how quickly you get unused to doing something. I'm sure I'll get back in the swing soon enough.

Well, I've got dinner in the oven (meat loaf) and a salad to make. Just another evening at home.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment