Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Another Month Begins

Life is off to a normal start on this first day of September.

Randy & I did our normal, first-of-the month errands – bank and big grocery run. Then it was back home to unload those groceries. I HATE that part of going to the grocery; even more than I hate doing the grocery shopping. By the time we get the groceries put away, separate meat or chicken and repackage them for freezing, I am whipped.

I don't know what it is about grocery shopping, but it beats me to death. My legs and knees hurt so bad by the time we get home, it's ridiculous. But, I get to sit down eventually for as long as I want, so how can I really complain?

Not much else to report. We found a campground to go to for the Labor Day weekend. It's Mill Creek, where we were originally going to camp before Acorns called. I'm glad we can give them some business since they were so great about making a place for us.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment