Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Really?????

Randy & I were submerged in the minutia of life today. Me at the laundramat and Randy at the RV, cleaning. I did get to Curves first, though. :)

I gotta say I have not missed doing Kevin's laundry. How can one person add two loads of laundry to the mix? Of course, I hadn't done laundry for almost two weeks so that made for more loads as well. And yes, I know I don't have to do Kevin's laundry, but I'm kinda enjoying spoiling him a bit.

Anyway, I spent a couple of hours doing laundry while Randy was home getting rid of several weeks of dog hair. :)

For those of you who don't know Randy or haven't heard of his cleaning, I want to tell you that he is probably the only person who can take more than fours to clean a 400 square foot RV and still not be done! I got home about 1pm and he had just finished the living area. That was all! He is so dang thorough in his cleaning. I told him that I better die first 'cause if not, this poor RV will never be as clean as he gets it!

And yes, I know. I am a VERY lucky woman!! :)

Of course, the day has to end with one more “Are you kidding me????” moment. Randy found another leak. UGH!!!! He's pretty sure he knows where it is, he just has to get to it.

Yeah, the fun just never stops.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Wow, you ARE a lucky woman! Do you rent him out? :)

    ReplyDelete