Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little Busier Today

We woke up to dreary skies, but no rain, this morning. After a hot cup of coffee and my quiet time, I got myself out and moving. First stop, Curves. I know I've said this before, but why does it have to be SO darn hard to get back in the routine of working out? Just missing a few sessions shouldn't make it feel like you've never worked out before! Ugh. Oh, well. It'll get better, I'm sure. I'll just keep at it.

From Curves, it was on the nail salon for my monthly pampering. I just love me a mani/pedi! :) And it was long overdue, too. After that relaxing hour, I took off for WalMart. Not so relaxing.

I so hate shopping – of any kind. But, money spent on groceries seems to be a waste. You have to buy the same things over and over. This was a bread, milk, eggs, etc., run. But, I was a bit hungry so I got a few other things, too. :)

With all my running done, I headed home. My guys were hanging out at the RV, just relaxing. So, I joined them. ;) And the sun came out this afternoon; the temps were in the low 70s. Doesn't get much better than that.

Made chicken divan for dinner. And now, we're watching TV. Man, I love my life!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on the shopping! If only the groceries magically regenerated on our pantry shelves! Keep at the working out, it's worth it! Thanks for visiting my blog and Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete