Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Birthday Shout Out!

First, I need to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMITA!!!

Amita is a good friend and the mother of two very adorable little girls who Randy & I have "adopted."

Our day was pretty routine. I had dulcimer practice and while I was there, Randy vacuumed. Once I got home, I had some lunch, checked the computer, then promptly took an hour nap! Haven't done that in a while.

We had an early gourmet dinner of franks and beans 'cause Randy had to get out the door around 5pm for his first concert with the Baldwin Pops Orchestra. He's still not home as I write this. I sure hope he had a good time.

I spent the evening addressing our Christmas cards. More than 80 cards later and very sore hands, I am done! YAY! Now, it's relaxing time in the recliner, watching TV.

Hope you had a good day. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment