Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, December 05, 2008

A Very Special Birthday Wish

Today is our son, Kevin's, birthday. He is 22 years old. There are many reason for being sentimental today; he is my only son, he almost didn't make it at birth, and he is maturing into the man I have prayed he would become. I am grateful for this young man, while he certainly kept me on my knees while he was growing up, he also helped me to learn many things about myself that needed to be changed. God has a way of using our children to teach us about the things He wants us to learn. At least, He did that with Kevin & me. And I am grateful - I didn't always like it at the time, but I am now.

So, Kevin, here's a
H U G E happy birthday to you!! You are loved more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment