Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's Randy's Turn!

While I have been involved in musical groups here in Alabama for the past couple of years, Randy hasn't pursued his music much since we've been retired. He's played here and there for a couple of churches, but that's been about it. Late last winter, just before we left Alabama, he was told about Baldwin Pops, a volunteer organization of musicians.

This year when we got to Alabama, Randy joined Baldwin Pops and has really enjoyed it. And I am always posting about the dulcimer gigs I do, so it's Randy's turn. Tonight was the last Christmas concert he played. A bunch of our gang from the park came to hear the concert. I was really proud of Randy - he looked so handsome in his suit and I know he had a blast playing. Here are a couple of pictures from the concert. Larry, a friend of ours, got some, too, so I'll share those when I get them.

Randy's preparing to play
Tuning up
Some of our gang
Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment