Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nothing . . .

. . . that's about all we did today. It was such an ugly, rainy day. I never even got dressed! I woke up at 5:30 this morning with a nasty headache so that started the day right. :( The headache finally faded later in the morning, thank God. I hate waking up with a headache - it's just not right!

I spent the day cross stitching - just one more project to go!! We also watched the new Chronicles of Narnia movie, "Prince Caspian." It was good, as good as the first one we thought.

Randy went out this evening and picked up subs for us to have for dinner. We hadn't had subs for quite a while and Randy was hankering for them. No problem for me - I didn't have to make dinner! He even brought back a chocolate shake for me as a surprise. :) As I've said before, what a guy I've got!

That was the extent of our day. Totally exciting, huh? I gotta go to Curves in the morning since I blew it off today. Then I've got the Pickers' Christmas party; Randy will come to that in time for lunch. It should be fun.

Oh! Here are some more pictures from Randy's concert last night. Thanks, Larry!

Dick, Pat, Randy & I before the concert
Such a happy guy - he hates to get his picture taken
Tooting his own horn; third one from the right
Hope you are having a good week. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment