Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, April 09, 2012

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!

That's how I feel today. I was completely lazy – sleeping until 8:15 this morning! I cannot tell you the last time I slept that late. Now, I didn't got to sleep until about midnight, so that would have something to do with it, too. But, no matter why, it felt good, kinda. I woke up with a bit of a headache! It soon went away, though.

I didn't even exercise this morning. I'm gonna pay for it tomorrow, I'm sure. I haven't exercised since last Thursday. Ugh. It's gonna be tough, but I gotta do it. And I'll survive.

It's been wonderful just hanging out at home, catching up on some TV, watching a movie with Randy, cross stitching and just chillin'. I needed a day like this after going full-tilt all last week.

Tomorrow it's back to the routine. :) And that's okay with me!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some much needed rest. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete