Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Only Day Off

Today was the only day “off” I'll have this week. Granted, I'm not working every day, but between work and the Easter program rehearsals and performances, it will more exhausting than working.

But this is the most exciting season of the year for me. Christmas is fun and I love celebrating Jesus' birth, but for me, Easter is IT. It is because of Jesus' death, burial and resurrection that Christians have their faith. Without that, everything else in the Christian faith would fall apart.

So these next few days, while tiring, will be exhilarating, too.

I hope if you see an Easter program being offered in your area, you will take the time to go see it. Your life may never be the same!

Tomorrow's laundry day. Yippee! :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment