Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It’s Been a Nice Few Days

Tomorrow I go back to work. These last three days have been what I needed after such a busy week last week. I've enjoyed not having to jump up for the alarm, being lazy in front of the computer, the lovely weather, and just moving slowly.

But. I'm glad to get back to work. I do love a routine. I'm sure I've told you that before! ;)

And I'll be working the next three days as I'm filling in for Alicia on Saturday while she spends some time with family.

Randy has been working steadily, doing his normal three to four hours each day. He is such a dependable man. I love that about him!

Not much else to share. Life has quieted down and I'm okay with that.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment