Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One More Week

Randy has begun his getting-ready-to-travel chores so we must be close to hitching up and moving out. Yep, just one more week. This time next week we'll be overnighting in a WalMart in LaGrange, Georgia and visiting with Mike & Gerri.

But, we've got seven more nights before that happens.

Yesterday and today have been work days for both of us. Randy's worked his mornings and I worked the afternoons. The most exciting thing that's happened so far this week is that I got my hair trimmed this evening.

No work for me tomorrow, but I'll go to my last choir rehearsal tomorrow evening. And thus begins “the last ofs” which I've written about before.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. We are so looking forward to the visit and fun time. HOpe you have a great last week and safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete