Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, June 09, 2012

A Quiet Weekend

Yes, that's what we're having. This morning I made a yummy breakfast of scrapple and eggs for us and we've been just relaxing and watching TV all day. Not bad. I'm thinking we earned it after the last few days of activity.

In my last post, I didn't mention that on the way home from picking up the truck, we were in a car accident! Lindsay, Reagan and I were on our way back to their house after dropping Randy at the dealership. We were sitting still in rush hour traffic when we were hit from behind by a woman trying to change lanes. She hit us quite hard, too. Thankfully, the three of us are fine. Lindsay's van needs a bit of a makeover, but that's what insurance is for!

Thursday Reagan came for a sleepover. It's always busy when she's here. :) She doesn't let me get away with hanging out in my recliner. We played at the park, checked on the goats and bunnies, played with dominoes, read books and watched TV. Such a joy to be able to spend time with her.

Friday we took Reagan home about lunchtime. After we ate, Lindsay, Reagan, Randy & I went to see Madagascar 3. It was a cute movie. Randy & I hadn't seen the first two, but I think we got the idea. :)

And that's why we're enjoying our down time.

We did have visitors today, though. Shari, a woman who we attended church with years ago, and her husband, Michael, have become seasonal campers here at Cedar Lake. One of their kids and his family live in Dover and they were looking for a campground near the kids, so of course I recommended Cedar Lake. They love it here! It was great to see Shari and meet her husband. We look forward to seeing them often this summer.

Nothing on the agenda until Tuesday when we visit the Crayola Factory in Philly with Lindsay & Reagan. And that's okay with us!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment