Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas Chores

Ah, yes, the joys of the season - picking up the last gift card, mailing out the Christmas cards and wrapping, wrapping, WRAPPING!!!! I spent much of this afternoon and evening wrapping most of the gifts we've bought. I've got a couple more to do and then I'm done. YAY!

Needless to say wrapping gifts is the least joyful part of Christmas as far as I'm concerned. I realize that many people enjoy wrapping gifts, but I am definitely not one of them. :) When gift bags came into being, I was thrilled!

I also went to Curves this morning before I embarked on a journey around the county. Now, I am sitting in my recliner, enjoying the Monday night line up of comedies. Randy's out at another Pops concert and should be home soon.

Just another day in the life. :) Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment