Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Much Better Day

Today was a far better day than yesterday. Yesterday I woke up about 5:30 with a raging headache that went from the front of my head all the way down the back of my neck into my shoulders. Ugh. It was not pretty. Needless to say, I was nonproductive yesterday and spent the day in the recliner, napping on and off, just trying to stay ahead of the pain. By evening the worst of it was gone, thank God!

Although I didn't sleep well last night (probably due to the napping yesterday!), I was wide awake at 5:20 again this morning. Not sure what's up with that, but it worked in my favor this morning. I hadn't done laundry over the weekend as I usually do 'cause of the constant rain. There was no rain this morning and I was wide awake, so off to the laundry room I went. By 7:15am I had finished three loads of laundry and was on my way to Curves. It felt so good to feel good! :)

The rest of our day was spent doing the usual - TV, computer, reading, cross stitching (me, not Randy). We watched a SyFy Channel original miniseries, "Alice," that we'd recorded. Very strange adaptation of "Alice in Wonderland." About 5pm I went out to my Bible study.

Randy got dinner started as I got home around 7pm from Bible study. We had a scrumptious taco dip for dinner - it's one of Randy's favorites.

Now, we're settled in for the evening, waiting for the rain to start up again. We are so tired of rain! Hopefully, it's going to move out of here tonight and we'll see the sun tomorrow.

Oh, and here's the picture of our dinner out Saturday night. Darrell's not shown 'cause he's the photographer!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment