Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

And the Good-byes Begin

Today we had our last jam session with the Pickers. We played some good music, laughed a lot and even shed a few tears as we said good-bye. Several of us went out to lunch afterward, so we were able to make our time together last a bit longer. We’ll miss these great folks next year.

We were only home for a bit when it was time for me to head back to the clubhouse to work on my bracelet some more. I actually finished to main portion in about an hour or so and now just have to add the clasp. I’m also going to make a pair of earrings to match. I’m pretty proud of myself!

When I got back home, I was beat. I didn’t sleep well at all last night; got maybe 3 hours of sleep or so. I sat in the recliner and promptly fell asleep for a while.

Randy worked for a couple of hours on cleaning the rig and I worked on my cross stitch project. Now we’re just watching TV and I’m trying to stay awake!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment