Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We Made It!

Whew! After a marathon three days of driving, we arrived at my folks’ home about 2:00 this afternoon. Today was the easiest day of driving we had.

A couple of highlights along the way were the two additional Cracker Barrels we were able to put on our list. That brings the total to 78 CBs since we’ve been on the road. :)

I gotta tell you, though. Three days on the road, overnighting in parking lots, and living in the same clothes is NOT something I want to do again – ever! I told a friend that, by today, I was definitely in the running for “Po’ White Mobile Trailer Trash” Queen!! It was great to get to my folks’ and get into a long, hot shower!

Daddy’s surgery is scheduled for Thursday morning. Please continue to pray for him, my mom and his doctors.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment: